Monday 16 January 2012

Thesis published

Finished! :)

On the 19th of December 2011 I had the defence of my thesis (Dr. Ing.).



I published my thesis online. You can access it at UB Erlangen-Nuermberg.

The thesis

Topology Optimization of Smart Piezoelectric Transducers

has three main topics:
  • topology optimization of a piezoelectric loupspeaker
  • topology optimization of a piezoelectric cantilevered energy harvester
  • self-penalization in topology optimization

Thank's a lot to my colleagues for the great hat!! :)

I will continue as PostDoc at my current position, working for Prof. Stingl at the chair of applied mathematics from Prof. Leugering.

1 comment:

Debra Phan said...

So, what did you felt when you finally got your degree? I bet it was kind of fulfilling, right? Well, it is good that you published your thesis online. The paper can be a good source of thesis ideas that would really help a lot for people who are on the same field as you. Anyway, how’s your life after grad school?